Where to start?
Before you bring us into your plans, you may already have an idea of what you want from your space. It’s worth jotting any ideas down in a sketchbook or writing a brief to give your landscaper, so they can come up with the best design for you.
Here are a few things you should consider first:
- Are there restrictions in and around your garden, like access to the back, overhead cables or shared side gates?
- Are there any tree roots, drainage or existing sub-bases?
- Do you have a driveway to store a skip? You may need permission to put one on the road
- Our Bradstone Assured installers are experts in landscape installation. And with expertise comes significant lead times, so be sure to plan ahead to secure the landscaper you want
- Our website features amazing trends to ignite plenty of outdoor inspiration. And you can find tips and images of our favourite outdoor spaces on our social media channels, where you can join in the conversation about transforming outdoor spaces.
Creating an outdoor space you love takes planning, consideration and expertise. And at Bradstone, we have all the skills, knowledge and products to bring your dream space to life.
Choosing your products
Thinking about your budget is important when choosing the product for you. We always give you an idea of price, so look out for our £ icons on each of the product pages.
It’s also worth knowing that only around 20% of the total project cost is spent on the product. This avoids any surprises further down the line, making the process smoother and quicker for you and your landscaper.
We have over 130 products to choose from, including porcelain, concrete and natural stone for paving, driveways and landscaping features. Before making your decision, we advise reading the introductions to our products to familiarise yourself with any must-know information.
We have over 130 products to choose from...See product range
We have a network of Bradstone Assured installers across the UK. So, you’ll have no problem finding the right expert to transform your space. Every one of our Bradstone Assured installers are quality assessed and fully insured, to give you complete peace of mind. And we advise booking them in advance to avoid disappointment.
It’s important to keep your garden or driveway looking healthy, tidy and full of life! So, it’s worth letting your landscaper know exactly how much time you want or have to dedicate to the upkeep of your new outdoor space. They’ll be able to advise you and design something realistic that fits with your preferences.
Top Tip: Regular cleaning and maintenance is essential to keep your patio or driveway looking its best for longer.