Bradstone Awards 2020 Terms and Conditions
- Best Patio Transformation – up to 30m2
- Best Patio Transformation – between 30-60m2
- Best Patio Transformation - over 60m2
- Best Patio Transformation – Porcelain
- Best Patio Transformation - Concrete Products
- Best Patio Transformation - Natural Stone
- Best Driveway Transformation - up to 60m2
- Best Driveway Transformation - over 60m2
- Most challenging project
- Apprentice / Employee of the Year
- Installer of the Year
All categories will be judged by the Bradstone panel, Peter Montgomery (technical), Mark Brown (technical), Jen Monaghan (asthetics), Lee Dunderdale (design/innovation). It will be up to the contributor to provide supporting evidence of their project and highlight the following:
- Which Bradstone products were used?
- Background on the project requirements.
- Was there any difficulties you had to overcome?
- What category are you entering? One project can only be entered into one category.
- All entries must be submitted before 12am on Friday 30th September 2019 using this entry form.
We will be assessing all entries on a number of different qualities concentrating on workmanship, aesthetics and attention to detail.
We will be judging you on a number of different aspects such as; does your entry meet Government standards in relation to drainage where applicable? How innovative are your designs? Degree of difficulty of the project.
In regards to the innovation award we are looking at design and creativity. How you use our products to create new features, such as water features or patio artwork.
The employee of the year will be based on which employee has gone the extra mile. What extra value have they brought to the business, what makes them stand above any other person working within the company.
The closing date for all award submissions is 30th September 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only approved members can enter the Bradstone Assured awards
- All entered projects must have started on or after 1st January 2019
- Only completed projects should be submitted for an award
- Entrants cannot enter the same scheme into multiple categories
- Aggregate Industries will assume that if you are submitting an award entry, permission has been granted from the homeowner / client for inclusion and promotion
- All material submitted, including photographs will become the property of Aggregate Industries for use in promotional material
- Aggregate Industries reserves the right to withdraw any entry or award.