Driveway Block Paving Information
- We recommend a neoprene-faced or rubber sole plate on vibrating plate compactors to reduce scuffing.
Colour variations can occur within packs so we recommend the following processes:
- Do not mix blocks from different factories, ensure they are from the same one.
- Block paving should be ordered from the same batch number to avoid colour variation. Bradstone and Bradstone cannot accept responsibility once blocks are laid from different batches.
- Best results are achieved through mixing from 3 to 5 different packs and from vertical columns rather than horizontal rows.
- Light colours are susceptible to staining and care should be given when selecting blocks for driveways.
- The colours depicted on this website are as accurate as modern technology allows.