Do you have a courtyard garden which could do with a revamp? Bored of looking out of your back window and seeing the same old dreary, unwanted and unloved outdoor area?
Well, you have come to the right place...
Love this look? See our product rangeSee product range
How to create this look
- Mode paving's new 600x300 paving can be used in the courtyard to make spaces feel more elongated, while long aspect Smooth Natural Sandstone plank sizes provides an even more dramatic look.
- The style of planters and features will determine the feel of the garden.
- Edge any patio paving areas with rockery stones and cobbles to add texture, shape and definition.
- Planters and large feature stones create focal points.
- The versatile carpet stones are ideal for small garden and patio spaces.
- Random laying patterns create a traditional feel.
- Use decorative stones to blend hard landscaping into planting areas.
- Mixing styles of paving can be quirky but can work and does create interest.
- Carpet Stones create interesting features in more traditional courtyard settings.
Whether you need some ideas in order to create a modern garden design, or have already thought about your landscape design and need some paving product for your patio, we have everything you need to assist you on your journey.
GET THE LOOK
Mode textured has a finely grained finish to create the feel of the highest quality natural sandstone. Available in four shades, you create the ultimate outdoor experience.