Make the most of every nook and cranny and turn all the negatives of a limited garden area into positives!
Love this look? See our product rangeSee product range
How to create this look
- The versatility and flexibility of Carpet Stones offer an ideal solution for small spaces and still allow plenty of scope for your imagination.
- Decorative garden stones are perfect for breaking up hard edges and blending hard landscaping into planting areas.
- Even in the smallest spaces, it's possible to create your own small patio area - a place to relax and enjoy the garden. StoneMaster long aspect paving or Madera wood-effect porcelain paving are able to elongate small spaces and make them appear larger.
- Create interest in small spaces with rockery stones and cobbles for garden edging and borders.
- Distinctive planters and features will determine the feel of any garden. If space for flower beds and borders is limited, different sized planters are a great way to add vibrancy and visual appeal.
- Paving can be used in a number of different ways to help create interesting and eye-catching features.
- Mixing different styles of paving is a quirky, but effective way of achieving a different look.
Enjoy all the natural goods looks of timber - with porcelain