We’re not all lucky enough to have a vast blank canvas of lawn to work with. But even the smallest spaces can be turned into relaxing and stylish havens of peace and tranquillity. All it takes is some creative thinking and the right products. If you’ve got big plans for your small space, we’ve put together a few design tips to help make it happen.
Love this look? See our product rangeSee product range
How to create this look
- The versatility and flexibility of Carpet Stones offer an ideal solution for small spaces and still allow plenty of scope for your imagination.
- Decorative garden stones are perfect for breaking up hard edges and blending hard landscaping into planting areas.
- Even in the smallest spaces, it's possible to create your own small patio area - a place to relax and enjoy the garden. StoneMaster long aspect paving or Madera wood-effect porcelain paving are able to elongate small spaces and make them appear larger.
- Create interest in small spaces with rockery stones and cobbles for garden edging and borders.
- Distinctive planters and features will determine the feel of any garden. If space for flower beds and borders is limited, different sized planters are a great way to add vibrancy and visual appeal.
- Paving can be used in a number of different ways to help create interesting and eye-catching features.
- Mixing different styles of paving is a quirky, but effective way of achieving a different look.
Enjoy all the natural goods looks of timber - with porcelain