Competition Terms and Conditions: RHS Hampton Court Flower Show 2017
- The winner of the competition will receive two tickets to the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show preview evening on 3rd July 2017. In addition to the tickets we are providing the lucky winner with a Best of British picnic hamper for two people.
- The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable.
- It is the winner's responsibility to organise their own transport to and from the event.
- In the event of the prize not being available for whatever reason, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value and quality.
- Bradstone UK reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice.
- The competition shall commence at 5pm on Monday 19th June and will close at 11.59pm on Wednesday 28th June BST.
- Dates, times and activities are subject to change.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost via internet malfunction.
- The competition is open to UK residents who are not a direct employee or family member of the company or associated companies.
- To enter participants must complete the form on the website and submit their entry.
- One entry per person
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to have your name published on Bradstone’s social media accounts and any marketing material by Bradstone.
- Entrance to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
- The winner will be selected using a random generator.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message or phone call provided within 1 day of winning the prize.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotion activities.
- The decision of the marketing team at Bradstone is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner does not respond to the Bradstone representative to confirm their delivery address within 12 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
- Any prize unclaimed after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be redistributed at Promoter’s discretion.
- Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw any winner through a fraudulent claim.
- Ticket delivery will be by next day registered post within 3 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The Promoter may retain your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Your Personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purpose.
- According to the Data Protection Law, you have the right to access, modify or remove your personal data by writing to the Promoter at the following address: Bardon Hall, Copt Oak Road, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9PJ.