Become a Bradstone Assured Installer
big business opportunity
As a Bradstone Assured installer you'll have the backing of the Bradstone brand, that means you get access to a whole bunch of of brilliant support services to help develop and grow your business.
Combining our passions for transforming outdoor spaces, we'll work together to make every project the best it can be for every customer. We'll work together to grow your presence in our local area, build confidence and trust amongst prospective customers, and give you all the support you need to make it happen. You've got it in Bradstone.
You're part of a community of expert landscapers, who we provide support to day in day out, from the start of the project to its perfect finish. We've laid down a dedicated range of support services to make every project run smoothly.
- Getting to know our products
- Customer service and sales
- Self-promotion, marketing and business development
- One dedicated support team
- Field based technical and project team for support on service, product availability, orders, installation and product specification
Peter Montgomery - National Sales Manager Installers
Lisa Bartlett - Installer Sales Office Manager
Tel: 01335 372331
Emma Foster - Internal Sales Representative
Tel: 01335 372331
Sarah Hennem - Installer Sales Manager South East
Tel: 07767 311062
Lisa Cooper - Installer Sales Manager Midlands
Tel: 07799 697050
Ruth Cowling - Installer Sales Manager South West
Justin Handby - Installer Sales Manager North
Tel: 07718 961322
- Get a profile on bradstone.com where customers can request a garden or driveway quote
- Private Facebook group to share stories, tips and advice
- Reserve stock in advance of future projects
- Flexible delivery options
- Free samples box to showcase to customers
- Annual personalised brochure with your company name and contact details
- You can confidently offer a free 10 year guarantee on products* and a free 5 year guarantee on installation.
- Membership of Interlay
- Branded workwear
- Bradstone Assured Rewards scheme acessed by an easy to use app
- Annual National Installer Awards
That sounds great, how do I join?
All of these benefits and more are made available to you when you become a Bradstone Assured member.
Bradstone Assured is open to all landscaping professionals. However to ensure we are offering the homeowner the best in the industry all applicants do need to meet strict professional criteria before being welcomed onto the scheme.
To apply, please complete this simple online form and we’ll contact you within 2-3 days.
For further information call the team on 01335 372289 or email email@example.com
Making it happen
Bradstone Assured installers
With a Bradstone Assured installer, each professional is carefully assessed and checked to guarantee the work is done to the highest standard using only the best materials. Terms and Conditions apply.