Quality assured we guarantee it
Our priority is making sure that you enjoy your garden for years to come. If you choose to transform your space with an Assured Landscaper you will get the added bonus of the Bradston Assured Guarantee.
Once your new outdoor space is completed to your satisfaction simply fill out the guarantee registration provided by your landscaper*** and post or email a copy to us and we'll send you your guarantee certificate.
*With the exception of Peak.
**Applies to the installation of Bradstone products only for a reasonable domestic use.
*** It is the home owners responsibility to ensure the guarantee card is provided. Card must be returned within 28 days of completion.
- The guarantee is only applicable on installations where new and unused Bradstone branded products have been used for the construction of a domestic driveway or patio, including integral paths and steps, comprising at least 90% of the total paved area.
- Our pointing material guarantee relates to our own material and that produced by other manufacturers.
- Garden walls constructed with Bradstone materials as part of the driveway or patio project are included in the guarantee.
- Bradstone decorative aggregates and Peak utility paving are excluded from the guarantee.
- The guarantee on the Installer’s workmanship relates only to the installation services of the Bradstone products that are covered by the guarantee. It does not extend to any other services undertaken by the Installer, such as soft landscaping, any additional
constructions, fencing, alternative products or garden design or the installation of non-Bradstone products. The installed value may therefore vary from that paid to the Installer if any of the aforementioned items were included in the project.
- The guarantee only covers installation of Bradstone products for reasonable domestic use. In addition, any damage or deterioration caused by or resulting from accident, misuse, natural weathering, jointing/pointing, impact damage, power washing, commercial use or staining caused by any substance will not be covered.
- Any form of damage, accidental or otherwise, caused to persons or property prior to, during or after construction will not be covered by the guarantee.
- The guarantee covers the subsidence of the paved area provided such settlement is in excess of 10mm under a 3m straight edge and 2mm between adjacent units, as defined in BS 7533 Part 3 Annex B, Table B.2.
- However, the guarantee does not cover any damage caused by movement, expansion or contraction of sub-soil or sub-base caused by changes in the climate, tree-root activity, underground drains, mine-workings, earthquakes, other construction works
impacting on the project (whether at the time, or subsequent to, the project works) or any other elements that are outside the control of the Installer.
- The guarantee does not cover any claim that may arise that is due to the application of any form of sealant or cleaning solutions (unless recommended by Bradstone in writing) or any part of the finished project being less than 150mm below the damp proof course of any adjacent wall.
- With any concrete product or pointing material there is a possibility of some colour fading and white staining on the face of the product. This is a natural phenomenon called efflorescence, which usually occurs in the early life of the product. It is in no way
detrimental to the performance of the product and therefore neither Bradstone nor the Installer can take any responsibility in the unlikely event of its occurrence.
- This guarantee does not cover any claim relating to a failure to obtain the relevant planning permissions for the works.
This guarantee will only take effect when the following conditions have been fulfilled:
- the project has been fully completed and all works have been finished by the Installer;
- the customer has paid the Installer in full for the final installed value of the works and products;
- the customer has completed and signed the Project Completion Card, fully and accurately and returned it to Bradstone at the address below by no later than 28 days after the completion of the project. You can obtain a Project Completion Card from the Installer or by downloading one here;
- we have issued the guarantee certificate to the customer.
The guarantee period will start from the project completion date.
Failure to comply with this process in full may mean that the products and services are not eligible for cover under the guarantee.
If a party knowingly provides false or inaccurate information on the Project Completion Card, the guarantee will become immediately and irrevocably invalid.
How to make a claim
If a defect occurs that is covered by the guarantee, full written details must be submitted to the Bradstone Assured office and am
acknowledgement will be given within 30 working days of receipt.
Bradstone Assured, Aggregate Industries,
Smith Hall Lane,
Derbyshire DE6 3ET
T: 01335 372 228
E: [email protected]
Any delays in reporting a potential defect may affect the claim and the liability of Bradstone and the Installer.
How we’ll deal with your claim
All guarantee claims will be subject to a site inspection by an approved Bradstone representative.
In the event of any remedial work being required, the Installer will make all reasonable efforts to complete the work as soon as possible. The customer will allow full access to the site to fulfil these contractual obligations.
If a valid complaint is brought to our attention that the Installer refuses to rectify, Bradstone will offer all reasonable support to the customer to help secure a satisfactory resolution.
Any replacement products supplied as agreed by Bradstone will require proof of purchase of the original products and/or the installation works from the Installer.
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that remedial work is completed in the same colour, pattern and finish as outlined in the original contract with the Installer. However, due to natural weathering of the existing paving materials and the possibility
of product lines changing, no guarantee can be made of an exact match.
This guarantee is applicable to the contracted parties only. It is not transferable, even in the event of the customer vacating the address where the work was undertaken.
This guarantee does not impact on the customer’s rights against the Installer. Our guarantee is offered as an additional benefit by Bradstone and does not affect any party's statutory rights.
Any personal data provided by the customer to us will be held securely and only for the purpose of administering the guarantee.
Further information about how we hold personal data can be found at aggregate.com/privacy-notice.